BOW & ARROWS

A game of archery at Star Archery for 50% less?....Well, that's the one of the attractive deal that I've gotten from Dealmates website that offers great online deals on food, entertainment, beauty and etc. It's a great experience for first-timer like me as I've never try my hand at archery before. After putting on protective wears such as bracer and finger tab, I was given some guides by the staff on the proper way to hold, aim and shoot. Inspired by movie characters like Robin Hood & Legolas (Lord of the Rings), it certainly looks cool to hold up a bow and starts shooting, though in my case the target is not villains or monsters.....lol. Yesss!!! Bull's eye!!!!......haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

My photo
True Mind is the Journal of Kelvin Poon who lives in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where he shares his thoughts & happenings in life.

BLOG ARCHIVE

SONG THAT I LIKE

CHAT BOX

VISITORS