I USED TO HATE EXERCISE BUT NOT ANYMORE

Everyone knows the importance of exercising and what good it can do for you. From preventing chronic health conditions to promoting weight loss and better sleep, the benefits of exercising are just endless. Yet some of you are still constantly giving excuses not to do so. I used to hate exercise. Too tired, too boring, too busy, there are just millions of excuses to avoid exercise. But lately, things has changed and I started to enjoy every single minute of it now!

Why such a drastic change? Imagine this : Stand in front of the mirror and the thing that catches attention the most is the big fat belly hanging out of your body as you were 5 months into pregnancy! Fuuhh!! Scary rite? It is indeed a great reminder for me to start working out urgently and get serious about it.


I've been doing regular exercise for the past 2 months, each session around 30 minutes, 4-5 days a week. My aim is to lose my bulging belly for a physically fitter and healthier me. Not only I realized that I've lost a couple of pounds lately, my muscles and belly seemed to be firmer too (although it may not be so visibly obvious). Of course I'm not contented with the current result however I'm quite happy about it considering my first time seriously involved in exercise. I just hope that one day I'm able to successfully achieve 6 pack abs, then I'll be really really happy.....hehe

You should find a reason to motivate yourself into exercising. These reasons can be personal to you, for example like losing weight, feeling younger or having more energy. Once these reasons are found, start working towards your goal and those positive outcomes that you'll see will help in motivating you to get going. Coupled with the right type of music, exercising can be fun and contrary to popular belief, it's not difficult to do at all. With a little perseverance and discipline in you, in just no time exercise will become part of your daily routine.


Remember, it's never too late to exercise. A little exercise is better than none. Stop giving anymore excuses and let's start sweating our asses out! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very movin....words

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

My photo
True Mind is the Journal of Kelvin Poon who lives in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where he shares his thoughts & happenings in life.

BLOG ARCHIVE

SONG THAT I LIKE

CHAT BOX

VISITORS