DAY TRIP TO GENTING

It's all started from a phone call from my cousin informing me that she has some free tickets to OuYang FeiFei's concert in Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands (don't ask me about the singer coz I myself have never heard of her but I was told by my mum that she is from Taiwan but made herself famous while singing in Japan). So, we (my mum, cousin sis, her daughter and I) head on to Genting Highlands on Saturday afternoon for the show.


On the way up, we decided to spend some time in Chin Swee Temple coz my cousin sis and her daughter have never been there before.


Since the concert is more dedicated for senior people, my niece and I went for a game of bowling instead while waiting for it to over. We played 2 games each and the result rather surprised me a little. It was a DRAW! (I guess I've underestimated my niece as she turns out to be quite good in bowling after all.....hehe).

Video of me doing a STRIKE.....lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

My photo
True Mind is the Journal of Kelvin Poon who lives in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where he shares his thoughts & happenings in life.

BLOG ARCHIVE

SONG THAT I LIKE

CHAT BOX

VISITORS